Lamb is packed with essential amino acids and is a good source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids, and serves as a source of energy to help transport essential fat-soluble vitamins. Lamb also offers a higher concentration of key minerals like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and copper that support muscle development and encourage optimum skin and coat health in dogs.
You can pick either Option 1 or 2 to go along with the protein. If you like to create your own pup's bowl, head over to our order form.
OPTION 1: brussels, pumpkin, zucchini, oats, tomatoes
- Good soluble fiber
- Replenishes red blood cells
- Rich source of Vitamin-B helps in reducing fatigue and improves mood
- Loaded with phytonutrient & Vitamin C to protect against environmental toxics & oxidative stress
- Supports detoxification
OPTION 2: mushrooms, celery, bok choy, sweet potato, carrots
- Natural source of prebiotics
- Helps improve digestibility and utilization of carbohydrates and proteins
- Decent source of Vitamin D helps with bone health (Absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorus)
- Freshens pup’s breath & liver cleansing
- High water content to keep your pup hydrated
- Contains Vitamin A, C and E which are powerful antioxidants
- Supports eye, immune and skin and coat health
- Contains choline which is essential nutrient for brain and nervous system function and regulation of mood and memory
*All MehMeh packs comes with lamb organ, organic coconut oil, ground eggshells and chia seeds.